Welcome to First Carolina People's Credit Union's Online Branching, your link to all your credit union needs! Our online branching allows you to access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You will have access to your account balance, history, transfer funds from one account to another, make loan payments, request a withdrawal, and even order checks online! You can view your statements and other documents online by accepting the terms of Edocuments. If you do NOT accept the terms of edocuments, but you enroll in e-branch service, you will be charged a non-edocument users fee of $2.00 per month. To avoid this charge, click on the edocuments link on your account screen and you will begin receiving your statements and other documents online. You will also be able to sign up for Online Bill Pay.* Simply click on Pay Bills on the top function menu to start taking care of your bills the fastest, easiest, and safest way today!
What can you do in online banking? Take a look at these highlights!**
- Print a loan application
- Check on year-to-date dividends and interest paid
- Download account transaction history & details
- Pay bills online
- View images of cancelled checks
- Read eAlerts and other messages sent to you
- Request a contact from a credit union representative
- Review details about your existing savings, certificate, and loan accounts
- Stop payment on a check
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Update personal information such as address and phone number or email address
- Search for specific cleared check
- View account balances
- View tax information for the previous year
- View a list of transactions on your accounts
- View your monthly statements electronically using e-Statements
- Withdraw funds via a check to be printed and mailed to your address
* Once you enroll in Bill Pay, you must use the Bill Pay Service each month to avoid a service charge. A fee of $2.00 will be charged for each month that you do not use Bill Pay. If you no longer want to use Bill Pay, please contact the credit union to have this service removed from your account.
**Some of these features might require special activation. Ask a credit union representative if you need help.